Brief Description : Students researched and gathered information about.
• Myanmar, its socio-economic and political structure and learn about its history and various cultural traditions
• Concept of refugee
• UN rights of the children
• Students learnt to appreciate and value diversity of cultures.
• Students developed creative and research skills.
• Students became aware and understood the concept of refugees.
• Students were educated of the UN Declaration for Child Rights by screening of films and discussions.