Brief Description : The students decorated the Green Bazaar stall with a lot of enthusiasm and displayed tagged artifacts for sale on the annual day.
• The leftover material was used to prepare chart, banners for the stall.
• An old bedsheet was painted to decorate the backdrop.
• The items of each type was displayed in groups.
• Reciept booklets were used to maintain record of sale.
1. To spread awareness about the flora and fauna of these countries.
2. To appreciate diversity of the living kingdom in these countries.
3. To develop skills of trade and sales.
4. To learn to apply principles of reduce and reuse in daily lives.