|INSTRUCTIONS TO PAY FEES ONLINE
The students / parents paying fees through the online payment systems should read the below instructions carefully and click the Pay Fees button below to make payments-
The payment gateway will give you options of selecting payment mode through credit, debit or net banking.
- Enter the Admission number of the student, Session Year, click on 'Get OTP' button.
An OTP will be sent on the Father's mobile number registered with the school.
- Enter the OTP and Click Sign In.
- You will be directed to new page containing the name of student & the details of unpaid fees.
- Please ensure that the Admission number entered, name of the students, class, section, installment no. & amount are correct.
- Once satisfied that the details are correct click on "Submit" button, you will be guided to payment gateway page.
You have to select the mode of payment and further enter details to make the payment.
Charges for online payment mode are as follows-
Credit Cards of MasterCard and Visa: 1.50% of Fees Amount + tax
Debit Cards of MasterCard and Visa: For transaction value less than INR 2000; 0.75% of Fees Amount + tax for transaction value more than INR 2000;
1.00% of Fees Amount + tax
Net Banking (for fee collection): INR 25 + tax (per transaction)
Wallet (for fee collection): INR 1.50% of Fees Amount
NOTE: For any clarifications/ doubts regarding fees payment Please Contact-
Classes (Nursery to K.G.)- 011-28758904
Classes (I to V)- 011-28750967
Classes (VI to XII)- 011-23364094 / 011-23340224